*PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POSITION REQUIRES THE BOARDING OF A DOG IN YOUR OWN HOME*
Pride in Pets Leicester have built an excellent reputation as the go-to local Pet Care Service in our areas of coverage. We hold exceptionally high standards and are committed to constantly building on our knowledge & skills.
We are seeking new Host Boarders to join our company, delivering an exemplary service to our customers and providing excellent care to their pets. Please see full role descriptions
Expected hours: Flexible, as and when needed, expected between 7-14 days of each month.
Rate: Between £50-£400 per month potential.
Host/Boarding families, also known as Home Boarders, will be required to care for dogs in their own home for a specific period of time whilst their owner is away. Perhaps you would like to earn a little extra and work from home, work part-time, are retired, or are home for a good proportion of the day? Becoming a boarder could be perfect for you.
– A passion for dogs and a knowledge of their care and welfare needs.
– An appropriate, clean home with a safe, secure garden.
– Experience caring for dogs.
– Full driving license and use of a car preferred, but may consider candidates without a driving license.
– A home located within 10 miles of Clarendon Park, Leicester.
Full training and insurance will be provided and you will be required to obtain a home boarding license, a process that we will assist with and pay for. You may also have friendly dogs of your own and children over 11.