Walk & Train: Dog Training Walks combined with Care
“A Total Solution for Pet Care & Training! What every Dog Owner needs”
Are you feeling ready to give up on your dog’s training, or feeling fed up of looking over your shoulder on walks?
Do you need help with dog-dog reactivity, pulling on lead or coming when called?
Do you need help teaching your dog to greet other dogs politely, need help with traffic-chasing issues, veterinary or grooming handling or with confidence building?
Walk & Train combines specialist rehabilitative walks or visits tailored to your dog’s needs, combined with expert one-to-one training to tackle specific issues.
We offer the following types of ‘walk and train’ services:
1. Private One-to-One Training/Rehabilitation Walks
Suited to dogs who may be anxious or fearful of other dogs, people or traffic.
2. Trainer-supported walk with Owner
Suited to owners who want feedback of their dog’s body language and how to better manage their walks.
* Please note these walks offer management support and do not replace behavioural consultations.
- Training Walks offer training where it’s needed: At the Park, at the Vets, or at Home
- All of our training is positive and fear-free- we will never use pain or force
- Progress updates, photos & videos following completion of each Walk & Train
- Combine with a Training Package at any time, or book Coaching to learn yourself
- Water bowls are refreshed upon return home and filled Kongs, treats or lunch can be given on request
- All dogs are returned home and cleaned thoroughly
- Available every weekday
- Subject to dog/s having a recent medical examination
(30 Minute Session): £25.00
(45 Minute Session): £35.00
(60 Minute Session): £45.00
Rates are applicable for one dog and each dog must be walked/trained separately
10% discount for regular customers booking 4 or more walks in the same month
Travel additions: F.O.C up to 2 miles.
Between 2-4 miles from LE2 8AA: £2.50
4 miles & over: £5.00 6 miles & over: £7.50 8 miles & over: £10.00
All rates inclusive of VAT.
Walk & Train/Rehab Walks are not a substitute for behavioural help, and some training/behaviour issues are not suitable for Walk & Train/Rehab Walks- you will be advised of this.
Our Training Walks are the perfect solution when you need both Pet Care & Dog Training, or support on your own walks, and offer a more affordable option than private Training Sessions.
It’s very important that we tailor our Walk & Train package to your puppy or dog’s individual needs, so a Meet & Greet and assessment is required prior to booking. This is nothing to be concerned about and will take place at the same time as your regular Meet & Greet, and will involve questions regarding your puppy or dog’s behaviour.
If you’d like to speak to our Trainer regarding your puppy or dog’s needs, you can book a free slot by emailing: